Saturday 9 April 2011

British Craft Trade Fair 2011 (BCTF)











I've been back from the BCTF now for 4 days now and thought it was about time to update you with some lovely pictures of my work from the show. On reflection I had a fantastic show with some orders taken to keep me busy along with some more stockists to boot. Being my first trade show I was a little unsure how it all worked, but with the help and guidance of my stand neighbours it wasn't so daunting after all! I have already booked again for next year and invite you to come and see the show for yourself, with a diverse range of british craft available you'll need more than 1 day to see it all! Thank you to every body that came to see me and said so many nice comments about my work, it's nice to receive feedback and even better to receive orders.

.

1 comment:

Bagladee said...

Hi Craig, lovely to meet you. Love the photos of your stand, your work is fantastic. Glad you've signed up for next year.
Em x