Friday 10 June 2011

Contemporary Craft Fair , Bovey Tracey - Arrival

After a four hour drive I arrived in sunny Devon. This weekend is the Contemporary Craft Fair in Bovey Tracey where I was lucky enough to be chosen to exhibit at the show.

I wasn't brave enough to camp this year, but I'm thinking next year I'll take the plunge. Meanwhile however, I'm staying at a lovely little B&B (Sampsons Farm) with some cheeky little chickens, hens and roosters; it takes me back to my graduate collection!

A good first day at the show, even if the rain did start to pour in the afternoon.

I've uploaded a few pictures of my stall, all set-up. Keep an eye out for it if you're in Bovey Tracey over the weekend.



Here's looking forward to a fun and, hopefully, rain-free weekend!

.

2 comments:

Diana Tregaskes said...

I was lucky enough to meet Craig at the show and buy two of his wonderful scarves, what great designs. I shall be back for more in the future.Good luck

CraigFellows said...

It was lovely to meet you also Diana, I hope to return next year and that you enjoy the scarves.